Me

Me
the aspiring craftster

Creating Keepsake Crafts

Creating Keepsake Crafts
for imbibing memories

Finding Inspiration

Finding Inspiration
in anything and everything

Imagi- & Determi- nation

Imagi- & Determi- nation
I didn't fail 100 times to make that flower, but found 100 ways how not to make that flower

Pixie Cap with Bluebell

Monday, September 27, 2010

Many pictures for this entry just because one can never get enough of baby pictures!

I made a pixie cap for my niece who is going to go for holiday in the cold highlands soon.
I found a pattern in Sweaterbabe.com that I based this pattern on. But because I was using a lighter thread to the one suggested (I was waaay off the gauge), I ended up making it up along the way to fit her head.

I had a picture of a pixie with a bluebell on the tip of his hat. It took me several attempts to make the bluebell look half-decent. 
The unwilling model manages a sultry pose that is fast becoming her signature
 Have you taken enough pictures already? Can we play now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Keepsake Craft by TNB