Me

Me
the aspiring craftster

Creating Keepsake Crafts

Creating Keepsake Crafts
for imbibing memories

Finding Inspiration

Finding Inspiration
in anything and everything

Imagi- & Determi- nation

Imagi- & Determi- nation
I didn't fail 100 times to make that flower, but found 100 ways how not to make that flower

Whimsy Weddings: Ribbon Flowers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I bought a roll of ribbons today thinking that it'll be nice to mix yarn and ribbon to create wedding accessories.

It was my first time working with ribbons. I'm so pleased they turned out so well!

ribbonflower

ribbonrosebud

They can be customised into a wedding brooch, hairpiece, corsage, etc. I'm going to turn the second one into a belt. Neat ribbons are very 'in' right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Keepsake Craft by TNB