Me

Me
the aspiring craftster

Creating Keepsake Crafts

Creating Keepsake Crafts
for imbibing memories

Finding Inspiration

Finding Inspiration
in anything and everything

Imagi- & Determi- nation

Imagi- & Determi- nation
I didn't fail 100 times to make that flower, but found 100 ways how not to make that flower

Whimsy Weddings: Ribbon Flowers continued

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I finished my entire roll of ribbon!

The new creations are given names that just came to me when I looked at them. It's weird, but it's as if they were spoke to me and introduced themselves!

Let me introduce you to...

Annie
annie2


Grace and Kelly

grace-and-kelly2


Brigette

brigette2


Audrey

audrey1

The best thing about them is that they can be mounted on a comb, ring, pin, brooch, pendant, slipped through a belt, etc.

I can't wait to experiment with ribbons of different fabric, pattern, width and texture and meet the new ladies that I will create.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Keepsake Craft by TNB