Me

Me
the aspiring craftster

Creating Keepsake Crafts

Creating Keepsake Crafts
for imbibing memories

Finding Inspiration

Finding Inspiration
in anything and everything

Imagi- & Determi- nation

Imagi- & Determi- nation
I didn't fail 100 times to make that flower, but found 100 ways how not to make that flower

Craft Supply, Offline Shop

Monday, March 7, 2011

I bought craft supplies from, of all places, Daiso @Sunway Pyramid.

Everything in Daiso is only RM5 each, and I picked up a nifty fabric scissors and a huge piece of felt.
I remember buying felt from the Art Shop @ The Gardens, an A4 piece for more than RM5. This 25x25 inch white piece of felt from Daiso will allow me to make many many many items.



We also stumbled upon the Offline Shop, a collection of items from different online shops sold here. Popular online stores from Etsy, Facebook and Blogs are featured here.


Xearthed took an immediate liking to the Individium T-shirts, a parody of the periodic table if you will. It presents personalities in the form of elements. Let me further explain - in the real periodic table C is Carbon, but in the Individium table, AH is for Always Hungry (Xearthed said I should get this as it suits me...I am alway hungry).

It's a clever idea, to have an 'offline' shop for online shops. I hope one day I'll garner enough sales for my accessories to have a spot in there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Keepsake Craft by TNB