Me

Me
the aspiring craftster

Creating Keepsake Crafts

Creating Keepsake Crafts
for imbibing memories

Finding Inspiration

Finding Inspiration
in anything and everything

Imagi- & Determi- nation

Imagi- & Determi- nation
I didn't fail 100 times to make that flower, but found 100 ways how not to make that flower

First Item for my Little Fashionista Line

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

hotpinkrecycledbracelet8
Hot Pink Bracelet made from recycled T-Shirt material

I've always liked the idea of transforming something old into something beautiful.

Some articles say it's good to show the process of making the items, so that viewers know for sure that it's handmade. Well, I can tell you, it's handmade alright. I pricked my finger rather badly making this.

So here's a T-shirt that no one would wear. 
Who wants to wear a bright pink 'Bandung Special' T-shirt out in public? 
(I got this from a T-shirt supplier that I eventually didn't make any orders from. Hope he never stumbles onto this blog). 
hotpinkrecycledbracelet 

It's so ugly that I'm doing it a favour cutting it up.
hotpinkrecycledbracelet2

Start sewing! The colour even matches the table mat!
hotpinkrecycledbracelet3

Waste not, want not.
hotpinkrecycledbracelet4

The arm band transformed into a wrist band,
hotpinkrecycledbracelet5

Cute, bright, eye-catching.
hotpinkrecycledbracelet6

I need a young girl to model this. My niece would never sit still for me to take her photo.
hotpinkrecycledbracelet7

hotpinkrecycledbracelet9

I know I took a picture of myself making this. Where is it?

....
...
...

Ah! To prove that it was I who made it.

hotpinkrecycledbracelet10

Oh yes. I wear that hairband to push my hair back. I sometimes forget that they are Shrek ears. It's a good thing no one came calling on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2009 ·Keepsake Craft by TNB